Wolverines Home Exhibition Game Guidelines October 9th and 17th
– Tickets are $20 general admission, league passes will not be accepted
– 100 Spectators only
– For the October 9th game:
Wednesday, October 7th, Parents and Billet parents can purchase tickets, Thursday, October 8th, sponsors will have access and on game day season ticket holders will be able to purchase their tickets as well. If there are any remaining tickets, they will be available to the public. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for ticket info.
– For the October 17th game:
Monday, October 12th, Parents and Billet Parents willl be allowed to purchase tickets, Tuesday, October 13th, Sponsors will have the opportunity to purchase tickets and October 14th, season seat holders can buy tickets. Any remaining tickets will be sold to the public.
Parents, billet parents, sponsors and season seat holder will have until 3pm on their allotted day to purchase tickets.
No exceptions will be made for late reservations.
– Only ticket holders are allowed in the building 15 minutes before puckdrop
– Entry will only be permitted through the main doors
– You must wear a mask to be in attendance
– Follow proper social distancing protocols
– Restaurant will be open
– Fans are required to leave immediately following the end of the game
We ask that you please keep the health and safety of others in mind by following the above listed protocols.